Wednesday, August 26, 2009

What did I have to lose by trying?


It Worked!
Even though I knew these methods worked for other people, I was not expecting much. I figured that my "genetics" would prevent that. Within just a few days my b.p. had already dropped by 10 points. Beginner's luck? Over the next two months I was blown away as each natural method I used got me closer and closer to the magic number until I finally reached it - the golden b.p. of 115/75! All of this within just two months! I was shocked!
For the first time in my life, I really felt like I was in control of my health and my life. I now knew that the doc was wrong when he told me that genetics meant a life sentence of debilitating daily drugs. I now understood that genetics were just an excuse and that anybody, even me, can lower their blood pressure naturally.
No longer did I feel totally helpless about my situation. With every drop in my blood pressure I felt more and more empowered. I started to feel better about myself and my place in the world. Being able to control my blood pressure meant no more worries about dying young and a renewed zest for living in the moment. Little wonder then that soon after I got a new, better job and I met the love of my life. I don't think the "old me" - the hypertensive me, could have achieved that. It's as if I see two different versions of myself - the old hypertensive me and the new confident, healthy me.

"My Doctor Is Amazed!"
Mr. Cage, Many thanks for your wonderful guide.
I was put on a course of drugs by my doctor but they did not bring my blood pressure down enough.
Since using just two of your natural methods, I'm back into the healthy b.p. zone. I think that in a couple of months I could even stop taking the drugs altogether. My doctor is amazed!
Really, thank you so much Chris!
Bob, Memphis
"Lowered My B.P. Using Natural Methods Alone"
Dear Chris,
I feel obliged to let you know how well I am doing.
I am only 28 years old but was diagnosed six months ago with hypertension of 145/95. My doctor told me it was in my genes and I needed to take drugs for the rest of my life. I found this difficult to accept so I was determined to find another way which was when I came across your Blood Pressure Truth.
You are 100% right Chris, my genetics are not an excuse! I can and have been able to lower my blood pressure using natural methods alone, in no small part thanks to you!
Thank you,
Julie, Toronto, Canada
"I Was Not Expecting Such A Quick Improvement"
Hello Chris,
I got your guide only 3 weeks ago and already my systolic b.p. has dropped by 20 and my diastolic by 10!
I was not expecting such a quick improvement. Thank you Chris.
Jim, Costa del Sol, Spain

No comments:

Post a Comment